7 ‘Must Sees’ when visiting Dubai
1) Dubai Marina – Dubai Marina is the largest man-made marina in the World. The marina is lined with breath-taking buildings and skyscrapers, luxurious yachts and high-end restaurants and retail outlets. The Marina is home to over 120,000 people, making it a major hub of activity in the city of Dubai.
Luckily all of our Dubai tours commence and finish in Dubai Marina, meaning you will get to Cruise through Dubai Marina, marvelling at its spectacular modern skyline, the exclusive yachts in dock and the vibrant urban lifestyle that the development supports.
2) Atlantis The Palm – Atlantis The Palm is a luxury hotel resort located at the apex of the world-renowned Palm Jumeirah (the Palm-shaped island off the coast of Dubai, which you can see from Space!)
The resort is themed on the myth of the underwater city Atlantis and the resort is well known for its water park, Aquaventure.
3) Ain Dubai – located on Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai is the World’s largest observation wheel. Reaching a staggering height of 210m, the wheel offers panoramic views of the Dubai skyline, coastline and famous landmark, such as the Palm Jumeirah. Ain Dubai shares its home on Bluewaters Island with hotels, retail outlets and restaurants, making it one stop shop for tourists!
4) Burj Al Arab – the iconic Burj Al Arab is not only one of the most luxurious hotels in the World, but the 5th tallest hotel in the World. It is located on a man-made island, connected to the main-land only by a private, curving bridge. The shape of the hotel is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. This hotel has become a symbol of Dubai and is a celebrity favourite.
5) Royal Palaces – slightly down the coast from the Burj Al Arab, lies the Royal Palaces, which only be seen by the water. Luckily our 99 min Original Tour and 75 min Atlantis Tour go right by the palaces, so you might be lucky enough to spot them walking their lions and tigers on the shore – yes that is correct – they have pet lions and tigers and our skippers have videos to prove it!
6) Burj Khalifa – the Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure and building in the world. It reaches a staggering height of 829.8 meters. You can visit ‘At the Top’ to see incredible views of Dubai from the World’s tallest tower. The Burj Khalifa is so tall that those who live at the top have to wait 2 minutes longer for the sun to set – now that is tall!
7) Dubai Mall – the Dubai Mall is the second largest mall in the World. In 2011, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year. The Dubai Mall boasts an indoor aquarium and ice rink, as well as a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes! It’s your one-stop shopping destination in Dubai.