Our Yas Island Tour is Live!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new Yas Island Tour in Abu Dhabi.
This spectacular guided boat tour is a one-stop shop for all things Yas Island. It is brimming with iconic sights, as well as key tips and facts about the Island and it’s many attractions!
The Yas Tour has something for everyone:
- Traditional Arabian culture and architecture
- The best spots and attractions in Abu Dhabi
- Natural mangroves, animals and marine life
- Contemporary, award-winning architecture
Yas Tour Key Sights
See the infamous Yas Marina, Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, framed by the idyllic Yas Beach and Yas Links Golf Club.
Indulge in the natural surroundings, marine life and sprawling natural mangroves, as we cruise through the turquoise water of Yas Island Canal.
Get your cameras at the ready, as we will pause at Jazeerat Al Sammaliyah Island. An island boasting traditional UAE architecture and fort-like buildings.
Finally, we will pause at the award-winning Aldar HQ ‘coin building’ – a marvel of modern architecture. Learn more about the Yas Tour.
To celebrate the launch of our brand new Yas Tour, we would like to offer you the chance to win 2x complimentary tickets, to avail on a date of your choosing (subject to availability).
How it works:
- Simply follow @TheYellowBoats on Instagram and Facebook
- Share the competition post on your Instagram and Facebook profiles
- Tag a friend you would like to bring along
The competition closes on the 10th of September and the winner will be announced on the 11th of September, so stay tuned!