Global Franchise Opportunity
The award- winning Yellow Boats has seen large-scale growth and revenue increase over the last 10 years. With Strong partnerships and multiple revenue streams, The Yellow Boats looks set to build on its experience.
The Yellow Boats are constantly growing and adapting our product to the world, venturing into new countries, cities and throughout the region. We were founded in the UAE and are expanding this product knowledge throughout the globe.
Our Brand & Experience
- 7 TripAdvisor certificate of excellence awards & 2 TripAdvisor Hall of Fame awards
- We have a loyal client base, a global sales network and successful 10 years continued growth
- A well-established brand and a wide product range covering individuals, groups and corporate.
- Our dynamic social media presence has been key to communicating and creating a strong brand presence and awareness globally.
- Experts, with a proven track record
- Multiple revenue streams, sponsorship, advertising and business initiatives
- Proven partnership network with hotels, travel agents and attractions
- A strong understanding of technical systems and structures, which has led to a solid platform from which TYB operates.
Individual Unit Franchise Fee: AED 105,000
Area Development Franchise Fee: For 3 units and above, a 20% discount fee will apply (instead of AED 315,000 for 3 units, the discounted amount is AED 252,000)
Royalty Fee: 7% of the gross sales and is paid monthly.
Advertising Fee: 3% of the gross sales per month
Marketing Fund: 2% of the gross sales per month
What You Get
- Exclusive license to use The Yellow Boats trademarks and trade dress in the franchised territory
- Exclusive license to the use of The Yellow Boats marketing and operational systems
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Supply of equipment and furniture for the franchise unit (if required & depending on locations)
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory
- Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support Operations and Management Manuals
- Assistance in the supply and if needed
Training & Support
14 Days training program
- 5 – 7 days at headquarters
- 7 days on-site (Soft Opening Training)
- Printed materials
- Marketing strategies
Ongoing research and development
- Pricing and promo schemes